hi my order was delivered to a different address, i have tried to sort it out with the courier to no avail. please fix this asap as the suits were for Halloween.

the kids will be gutted without them. please find a copy of the web chat to the courier below. Anil: Hi, my name is Anil. How may I help you?

luke kennedy: hi the tracking for my package says delivered, signed by customer but it hasn't arrived and i didn't sign for it ! luke kennedy: ? Anil: Sorry for the delay in response Anil: I'll check this for you right away. Anil: Let me quickly track the tracking to see where it is.

luke kennedy: are u there? Anil: Yes. Anil: Can you confirm the recipients name and the delivery address along with the postcode? luke kennedy: luke kennedy, 75 ffordd mela, pwllheli, gwynedd, LL53 5pd Anil: Thank you for confirming the recipient’s name and the delivery address along with the post code.

Anil: I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been able to find your parcel, Luke Anil: If you haven't already, can you let your retailer know about this and we can handle the investigation with them directly. They'll be able to chase the details of the investigation with us and keep you updated throughout. luke kennedy: i have sent them an email but where is my package! luke kennedy: ???

Anil: I am sorry Luke. I've had a look at the tracking and I can see that the Service Provider has scanned that the parcel was delivered today at 12:26 to the customer Luke Kennedy Anil: I understand you want to investigate this directly with us, however your retailer requests involvements in any investigations with their customers and they prefer to do it on your behalf.

Comments

Why did you fail to disclose the name of the carrier to your support group here at this wonderful website ?

Many of us are experts at hacking through excuse passing.

I did it for living for over 30 years for a major industrial manufacturer.

Now it's too late if they haven't shown up yet.